If you're tired of all the politicians... from both parties, then do something about it. Vote out all the incumbents to send the rest a message. We want term limits!

Unseat NOW Congressional Legislators Equally

Saturday, October 4, 2008

So you are fed up?

Oh really?

Then do something!

Vote in November for anyone who has never been in office first. This means vote out the incumbents, as many as we can!

If we have to vote some back in office until the rest get the message, then vote for those who stood up for you and America on 10-1-2008 and 10-3-2008. See the list on the right.

If we can get rid of only 25-30 of them we have a chance for a real change!

To voice your opinion: leave a comment; email all your friends who want to stand up for America

You can also visit this website;
http://www.unclenow.com/

2 comments:

Kate said...

If my Rep, Marsha Blackburn had voted for that fiasco bill, I'd be voting against her, but.... :) HOWEVER....I've already informed Lamar Alexander I'll be leaving that space blank.

There are rascals...then there are REAL rascals...

Hey! I'm the FIRST commenter. Heh. I'm soooo cool! :)

unclenow said...

Right on!